Header Ads

Bible Reading:28th October 2015



The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted,“Hosanna to the Son of David!”
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”“Hosanna in the highest heaven!”


Then Jesus said to them, “Why is it said that the Messiah is the son of David? 42 David himself declares in the Book of Psalms:“‘The Lord said to my Lord:    “Sit at my right hand 43 until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet :Luke 20: 41 

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”John 8:12

At that time I will gather you;  at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise
    among all the peoples of the earth.when I restore your fortunes[e]    before your very eyes,”
says the LORD.  Zephaniah 3:20

No comments

Powered by Blogger.