Header Ads

Prayers-FOR PEACE IN THE HOME

Dear Father, I come to you, full of sadness at the atmosphere of discord in our home.

 I feel so bewildered, wondering why this should be each of us Father, has so much goodness to offer and so much love towards others and yet we continue to hurt one another so needless . 

we do know all about tolerance and adjustment and reaching out and yet at the crucial time, it is our own selfishness and pride that come to the fore. I feel so helpless and hopeless and afraid also that this might lead to a permanent rift and break in our relationship and our home.

 Father. I come to you Acknowledging our helplessness to help ourselves.

 I know it is only you who can change all this and bring harmony and peace back into our life. I pray for this. Father, through Jesus you infant son, Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.