Header Ads

PRAYERS TO INFANT JESUS-FOR A JOB

Father, I come to you today, because I very badly need to find a job. I have replied to advertisements in the newspapers; I have been to placement agencies; I have attended numerous interviews but nothing seems to come of it all. 


And now I am beginning to lose hope. All my friends are working and so I avoid them, because I am the odd-man out. I feel bad also because I am a drain on my parents, when in fact. I should be helping towards their support. 

People probably think I am just a drifter, and even iam losing faith in myself, and so I come to you Father, because you are my only hope. 

People say influence is needed. You are the highest influence. So help me father. I make this prayer through the infant Jesus you son. Amen

No comments

Powered by Blogger.