Header Ads

Bible Reading -31st December2015



36 “Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘Mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. (Ezekiel 36:1New International Version (NIV)

Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth.( Jeremiah 1:9New International Version (NIV))

17 Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do.( Philippians 3:17New International Version (NIV))

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. (John 14:1New International Version (NIV))

23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them(John 14:23New International Version (NIV))

16 Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:

He appeared in the flesh,
    was vindicated by the Spirit,[a]
was seen by angels,
    was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
    was taken up in glory. (1 Timothy 3:16New International Version (NIV))

16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.( John 15:16New International Version (NIV)

40 He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

41 They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!( Mark 4:40-41New International Version (NIV)

49 “‘Heaven is my throne,
    and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me?
says the Lord.
    Or where will my resting place be?
50 Has not my hand made all these things?’[a](
Acts 7:49-50New International Version (NIV))

30 because he almost died for the work of Christ. He risked his life to make up for the help you yourselves could not give me (Philippians 2:30New International Version (NIV))

11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. (1 Timothy 6:11-12New International Version (NIV))

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. (Philemon 3New International Version (NIV))

No comments

Powered by Blogger.