Header Ads

Readings- 10th Dec 2015



 


2 He said to me, “Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” (Ezekiel 2:1New International Version (NIV))

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”(( Revelation 22:16New International Version (NIV))

“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty.( Malachi 3:1New International Version (NIV))

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”( John 20:29New International Version (NIV))

Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life. (Isaiah 38:4-5New International Version (NIV))

Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy. I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.( 2 Timothy 1:4-5New International Version (NIV))

10 For it is written:“‘He will command his angels concerning you    to guard you carefully;( Luke 4:10New International Version (NIV))

20 and said: (Daniel 2:20-23New International Version (NIV))

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
    wisdom and power are his.
21 He changes times and seasons;
    he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
    and knowledge to the discerning.
22 He reveals deep and hidden things;
    he knows what lies in darkness,
    and light dwells with him.
23 I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors:
    You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
    you have made known to us the dream of the king.”

 

My heart, O God, is steadfast;    I will sing and make music with all my soul. (Psalm 108[a])

21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”(Luke 4:21New International Version (NIV))

16 I am glad I can have complete confidence in you.( 2 Corinthians 7:16New International Version (NIV))

15 Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!( 2 Corinthians 9:15New International Version (NIV))

28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.( 1 Thessalonians 5:28New International Version (NIV))

No comments

Powered by Blogger.