Header Ads

Readings- 9th Dec 2015







67 “If you are the Messiah,” they said, “tell us.”Jesus answered, “If I tell you, you will not believe me, (Luke 22:67New International Version (NIV)

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (( John 8:58New International Version (NIV))

 

15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!” (Mark 1:15New International Version (NIV))

 

49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.” (John 8:49-51New International Version (NIV))

15 “Then I asked, ‘Who are you, Lord?’

‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied. 16 ‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me. 17 I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’ (Acts 26:15-18New International Version (NIV)

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ (Acts 20:35New International Version (NIV)

26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. (John 16:26-27New International Version (NIV))

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”( Acts 10:15New International Version (NIV)

22 Then I commanded the Levites to purify themselves and go and guard the gates in order to keep the Sabbath day holy. Remember me for this also, my God, and show mercy to me according to your great love.( Nehemiah 13:22New International Version (NIV)

11 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Listen to the terms of this covenant and tell them to the people of Judah and to those who live in Jerusalem. Tell them that this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Cursed is the one who does not obey the terms of this covenant— the terms I commanded your ancestors when I brought them out of Egypt, out of the iron-smelting furnace.’ I said, ‘Obey me and do everything I command you, and you will be my people, and I will be your God. Then I will fulfill the oath I swore to your ancestors, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey’—the land you possess today.”

I answered, “Amen, Lord.”( Jeremiah 11:1-5New International Version (NIV)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.